- Promotes a healthy plant through calcium and magnesium availability
- Highly concentrated with calcium and magnesium solubilised with nitrogen
- Includes chelated forms of iron and zinc to increase plant growth
- Can assist with cell division – use in the vegetative cycle to keep calcium and magnesium levels high
- Aids in the uptake of potassium and phosphorus when used in the flowering cycle
- Can be used as a remedy when the plant is yellow due to lack of calcium and magnesium – an application will increase the chlorophyll levels resulting in higher photosynthetic rates
Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, chelated iron and chelated zinc.
Recirculating 0.5mls per litre
Soil 0.5mls per litre
Run to waste 1ml per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Soil: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Run to waste: 300ml = 300L 1L = 1000L 2.5L = 2500L
Agricultural Organics is revolutionising the way you garden with ‘bloom’ advanced floricuture. We are an Australian owned and operated liquid fertilizer manufacturer fusing science with nature to give you the most advanced floriculture feed system available.
Our range of organic and organic based fertilizers and additives have been developed to help you take control of your gardening success. The ingredients we use to formulate the bloom products are mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth. Based on scientific research bloom is designed to maximise a plants own genetic capabilities, bringing the very best out of nature.
Using innovative technology each product has been formulated as highly concentrated, making the application per feed very low so you get more out of each bottle! Bloom can be utilized in any medium type or growing method.
There are many exciting products in the range, each with a specific function and timing for application that is highlighted in our feed schedules. The Deluxe feed schedules are best suited to more experienced growers who want maximum results. While the Basic feed schedules are geared to beginners.
Once you understand the way bloom products perform in your garden you can change application and dosage to suit your growing style.
Take control of your garden with bloom!