- Promotes branch and leaf development through natural plant extracts
- Use as a foliar application during the clone/grow stages
- Promotes lush, green and healthy plants that will fill your growing space faster
- Gives plants the ability to photosynthesize more as the leaf size will increase
- Great for clones as a supplemental feed
- Use anytime you have issues with nutrient absorption in the root system
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
Various natural plant extracts, natural minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids.
Recirculating 20mls per litre
Soil 20mls per litre
Run to waste 20ml per litre
Organic 20ml per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 300ml = 15L 1L = 50L 2.5L = 125L
Soil: 300ml = 15L 1L = 50L 2.5L = 125L
Run to waste: 300ml = 15L 1L = 50L 2.5L = 125L
Organic 300ml = 15L 1L = 50L 2.5L = 125L
Agricultural Organics is revolutionising the way you garden with ‘bloom’ advanced floricuture. We are an Australian owned and operated liquid fertilizer manufacturer fusing science with nature to give you the most advanced floriculture feed system available.
Our range of organic and organic based fertilizers and additives have been developed to help you take control of your gardening success. The ingredients we use to formulate the bloom products are mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth. Based on scientific research bloom is designed to maximise a plants own genetic capabilities, bringing the very best out of nature.
Using innovative technology each product has been formulated as highly concentrated, making the application per feed very low so you get more out of each bottle! Bloom can be utilized in any medium type or growing method.
There are many exciting products in the range, each with a specific function and timing for application that is highlighted in our feed schedules. The Deluxe feed schedules are best suited to more experienced growers who want maximum results. While the Basic feed schedules are geared to beginners.
Once you understand the way bloom products perform in your garden you can change application and dosage to suit your growing style.
Take control of your garden with bloom!