- Promotes a healthy, flavour enhanced plant through natural mineral availability and enzymes from worm tea
- Contains carbohydrates that fuel microorganism growth assisting in maintaining a healthy root zone
- The worm tea contains enzymes that assist in a healthy root zone plus other micro organisms that break down decaying plant material in this zone
- Enhanced flavour
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as nutrient supplement along with bloom’s other organic nutrients
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
Natural flavour enhancers, carbohydrates, worm tea and natural minerals.
Recirculating 0.5mls per litre
Soil 0.5mls per litre
Run to waste 1ml per litre
Organic 1-5mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Soil: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Run to waste: 300ml = 300L 1L = 1000L 2.5L = 2500L
Organic 300ml = 300L 1L = 1000L 2.5L = 2500L
Agricultural Organics is revolutionising the way you garden with ‘bloom’ advanced floricuture. We are an Australian owned and operated liquid fertilizer manufacturer fusing science with nature to give you the most advanced floriculture feed system available.
Our range of organic and organic based fertilizers and additives have been developed to help you take control of your gardening success. The ingredients we use to formulate the bloom products are mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth. Based on scientific research bloom is designed to maximise a plants own genetic capabilities, bringing the very best out of nature.
Using innovative technology each product has been formulated as highly concentrated, making the application per feed very low so you get more out of each bottle! Bloom can be utilized in any medium type or growing method.
There are many exciting products in the range, each with a specific function and timing for application that is highlighted in our feed schedules. The Deluxe feed schedules are best suited to more experienced growers who want maximum results. While the Basic feed schedules are geared to beginners.
Once you understand the way bloom products perform in your garden you can change application and dosage to suit your growing style.
Take control of your garden with bloom!