- Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
- Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
- These minerals assist the plant to perform at its peak
- The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun
- Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Condensed sea water with a full mineral profile of 100 chemical elements and low sodium levels.
Recirculating 0.13mls per litre
Soil 0.13mls per litre
Run to waste 0.13mls per litre
Organic 0.25mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 300ml = 2307L 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Soil: 300ml = 2307L 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Run to waste: 300ml = 2307L 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Organic 300ml = 1200L 1L = 4000L 2.5L = 10000L
Agricultural Organics is revolutionising the way you garden with ‘bloom’ advanced floricuture. We are an Australian owned and operated liquid fertilizer manufacturer fusing science with nature to give you the most advanced floriculture feed system available.
Our range of organic and organic based fertilizers and additives have been developed to help you take control of your gardening success. The ingredients we use to formulate the bloom products are mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth. Based on scientific research bloom is designed to maximise a plants own genetic capabilities, bringing the very best out of nature.
Using innovative technology each product has been formulated as highly concentrated, making the application per feed very low so you get more out of each bottle! Bloom can be utilized in any medium type or growing method.
There are many exciting products in the range, each with a specific function and timing for application that is highlighted in our feed schedules. The Deluxe feed schedules are best suited to more experienced growers who want maximum results. While the Basic feed schedules are geared to beginners.
Once you understand the way bloom products perform in your garden you can change application and dosage to suit your growing style.
Take control of your garden with bloom!