- A highly concentrated hybrid, buffered base nutrient
- Dedicated vegetative cycle base nutrient
- More suited to vegetative cycles over 2 weeks
- Will provide all the macro and micro nutrient the plant requires
- All input ingredients are chelated and available over a wide pH range
- On dilution it will pH around 5.5 – 5.8 and should remain stable (any fluctuations between 5.5 – 6.5 should be left for the system to stabilise)
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Chelated macro and micro trace elements, fulvic acid and vitamins.
Recirculating 0.5-1mls per litre
Soil 0.5-1mls per litre
Run to waste 1-2mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Soil: 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Run to waste: 1L = 1000L 2.5L = 2500L
About Advanced Floriculture.
Agricultural Organics is revolutionising the way you garden with ‘bloom’ advanced floricuture. We are an Australian owned and operated liquid fertilizer manufacturer fusing science with nature to give you the most advanced floriculture feed system available.
Our range of organic and organic based fertilizers and additives have been developed to help you take control of your gardening success. The ingredients we use to formulate the bloom products are mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth. Based on scientific research bloom is designed to maximise a plants own genetic capabilities, bringing the very best out of nature.
Using innovative technology each product has been formulated as highly concentrated, making the application per feed very low so you get more out of each bottle! Bloom can be utilized in any medium type or growing method.
There are many exciting products in the range, each with a specific function and timing for application that is highlighted in our feed schedules. The Deluxe feed schedules are best suited to more experienced growers who want maximum results. While the Basic feed schedules are geared to beginners.
Once you understand the way bloom products perform in your garden you can change application and dosage to suit your growing style.
Take control of your garden with bloom!