Whether you chose coco, soil or hydro the Air Pot allows your plants to develop a remarkable radial root system that simply cannot be matched in any other growing container. Air Pot actively enhances the quality of the root systems of plants.
Made of recycled HDPE, the Air-Pot is circular in shape with a perforated sidewall, which is textured like an egg carton. There are no flat surfaces to deflect roots and start the spiralling process.
Improves oxygenation and nutrient uptake. Reduces transplant shock, Faster growth rates, Healthier plants and Higher yields.
Here at Hull Hydroponics we supply hydroponic Air Pots, not your conventional garden centre Air Pots. These Air Pots in 3L and 6L are supplied with 1 fixing and 10L and above are supplied with 2 fixings
- 1L - ø111mm / Height 150mm (1 fixing per Air-Pot)
- 3L - ø195mm / Height 235mm (1 fixing per Air-Pot)
- 5L - ø231mm / Height 255mm (1 fixing per Air-Pot)
- 9L - ø265mm / Height 275mm (1 fixing per Air-Pot)
- 12.5L - ø306mm / Height 295mm (2 fixings per Air-Pot)
- 20L - ø354mm / Height 315mm (2 fixings per Air-Pot)
- 38L - ø428mm / Height 375mm (2 fixings per Air-Pot)