- Air pruning alternative to final pots for the main stages of growth
- Large root surface area increases nutrient uptake speed and capacity
- Accelerates and multiplies the development of healthy roots
- Strong bonding of elements maintain the pyramid shape during use
- Suitable for different growing systems – e.g. flood & drain or drippers
- Easy to work with and proven to deliver amazing results
- Stay hydrated long after water has been drained away
- Predetermined and buffered pH and EC values
- Consist of mostly organic materials that are 100% compostable
- Supplied in a dry form for clean and lightweight transport and storage
Once there are roots just about poking through your Eazy (as far as they’ll go due to air pruning), you can avoid causing transplanting shock by putting the cubes straight on top of Eazy Pyramids, allowing further significant root development to continue inside the media.
Over time, the tips of the roots will again try and push out beyond the pyramids (the presence of no plastic sleeve or container makes this possible), only for the exposure to relatively dry air to then dehydrate them and consequently stimulate lots of secondary roots. The process repeats itself and soon enough plants have created a dense, extensive root system spread evenly across the inner space of the Eazy Pyramids!