Protects plants against overheating
Liquid Ice will keep your plants growing to their full potential, even when exposed to temperatures well out of their ideal ranges.
It works by triggering the production of large quantities of natural growth hormone – you could almost think of it as being like a course of steroids for your plants, strengthening them up and dramatically increasing their resistance to heat.
Liquid Ice has proven to reduce the effects of overheating in growing environments on plants, allowing the plants to not only cope but thrive when temperatures rise above 30°C. Liquid Ice is designed to be used by growers who are striving to reach high levels of production economically and with the technology of tomorrow.
- Takes growing to a new level
- Protects against heat stress
- Prevents Flower Abortion
- Allows Side-Shoots to grow on
- Produces more growth hormone
- Tested in the glasshouses of the Middle East
- Compliments Evoponic Feeds
- Causes plants to thrive in high temperatures.
- Dramatically increases plants’ resistance to heat stress.
- Highly potent bio-stimulant.
- Protects your crop against losses – particularly in the summer.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Soil/Cocoa/Hydro: Add 3 to 5 ml per 10 Litres of nutrient solution.
- Always add to fresh solution
- Use higher rates on soil.