The Lumatek Control Panel (HID+LED) is a dual signal digital lighting controller that offers precise external control of your Lumatek lighting fixtures, drivers and ballasts. Using innovative technology, this controller smartly monitors your grow room temperatures, light timing & intensity automation, safety-controlled dimming and switching On/Off. Simply connect it to your Lumatek Controllable Fixtures, Drivers or Ballasts and easily regulate your grow room environment.
The Lumatek Control Panel Plus is a dual signal twin channel digital lighting controller with each of the two channels (Zones) capable of controlling up to 200 Lumatek controllable HID fixtures or ballasts with a digital RS485 signal or up to 50 LED drivers with analog 0-10V signal. It is possible to use each Zone to control fixtures in two independent separate rooms or to control up to 400 fixtures in one room with two different light source types.
Each Channel (Zone) can control same-powered ballasts/drivers; Zone A can control the same-powered ballasts/drivers as Zone B or Zone B can be set to control different powered ballasts/drivers eg: Zone A can be set to control 600W LED fixtures and Zone B set to control 600W or 315W HID ballasts.
- Connectable with Lumatek Controllable HID ballasts & fixtures; 315W, 600W, 630W & 1000W
- Connectable with Lumatek Controllable LED drivers & fixtures; 90W, 465W, 600W & 1000W.
- Dual signal RS485 digital for HID and 0-10V analog protocol for LED.
- Automate switching, timing, dimming and simulate sunrise and sunset periods.
- Temperature-control dimming & switching for safety control
- Automate light intensity and PPFD
- Control up to 400 HID ballasts or fixtures (200 ballasts per channel – Zone A & B)