Phonic Trap is the highest-grade noise-reducing ducting available today. It's manufactured with multiple layers of fabric and foam that work together to eliminate the sound that's created as moving air brushes over internal sidewalls. But Phonic Trap doesn't just excel in terms of noise levels and stealthiness - thanks to this new quick connection kit, it's also now a lot quicker and easier to connect your ducting to your extraction system! Save yourself a load of time and hassle, and opt for a quick connection kit.
- Saves time and hassle - makes an extremely fiddly job ten times easier!
- Forms a neat and tidy join
- Makes it much, much easier to upgrade your extraction system
- Forms a completely air-tight seal
- Utilises only the highest-quality, industrial grade components
- Created for use with Phonic Trap - the highest spec noise-reducing ducting money can buy
- Includes super strong Phonic Trap tape - designed specifically for the job
Metu Clamp (either a 4", 5", 6", 8", 10" or 12")
Female to Female Coupling (either a 4", 5", 6", 8", 10" or 12")
Jubilee Clip (either a 4", 5", 6", 8", 10" or 12")
Phonic Trap tape 5m (black)
How the Quick Connection Kit Works
The quick connection kit turns an awkward task into a 2 second job. Put simply, by attaching a coupling to your ducting, you can use a fast clamp to connect directly to your extraction system. It's quicker and easier, and it forms a much cleaner join, preventing tears and maintaining the integrity of your ducting run. This kit utilises Phonic Trap Tape which was designed specifically to cope with the extreme environments that can be generated inside your extraction system.