PMT 100ml

  • Sale
  • Regular price £20.00


If you discover white, powdery spots on your plant’s leaves then the chances are they have been infected with Powdery Mildew, a fast-spreading mould that can completely ruin your whole garden. Act quickly and use PMT straight away.

Kills and prevents the spread of Powdery Mildew mould
Safe for use on food crops
Completely non-toxic
Safe to humans, animals and the environment
Can be used right up to harvest
Activates your plants natural defences
Great for use as a preventative measure
Also helps to prevent Botrytis (Bud Rot)
100ml bottle makes up to 10 litres of spray